A: Don’t be worried. Please sit down and take it easy.
不用担心,先请坐下来消消气。
B: How could I feel easy? I’m really pissed.
我怎么能轻松得了?我真是气死了。
A: But you should avoid finger-pointing when you haven’t got the real facts.
但在你还没有弄清真相时,你要避免使用责怪的方式。
B: Ok. I’ll try my best to calm down first.
好吧,我先尽力平静下来。
有关于生气的英语口语对话2A: When he told me I had to work overtime, that was it.
当他告诉我我必须加班的时候,我受够了。
B: The last straw, huh?
你是忍无可忍了,是吗?
A: Yes, he's really pushed me too far.
是的,他对我太过分了。
B: I know what you mean.
我知道你的意思。
有关于生气的英语口语对话3A: You are not being a good sport about this.
你在这件事上没有风度。
B: That's because you cheated.
那是因为你作弊。
A: I never cheat.
我从来不作弊。
B: Yes, you do.
有的,你有