趣味英语学习之情景对话

趣味英语学习:情景对话 Lesson 8:On a plane(1)

趣味英语学习之情景对话

Good morning. This is Captain Marconi speaking. Welcome to Flight 333 toWinnipeg International Airport. Our flying time to Winnipeg is 45 minutes. Fortake-off, all passengers must fasten their seatbelts. And, passengers must storeall carry-on luggage under their seats or in the overhead compartments. Thankyou and have a nice day.

早晨好,我是马克尼机长。欢迎大家乘坐飞往温尼伯国际机场的333次航班。本次航班到达温尼伯的飞行时间是45分钟。我们就要起飞了,各位乘客请务必系好安全带。并请大家将随身携带的行李物品放在座位下面或者头顶的'行李柜中。感谢大家的合作,祝各位旅途愉快。

Rumei: Dashan, you have to put your bag under your seat.

如梅:大山,你得把手提包放到座位下边。

Dashan: Oh, right. It doesn't fit.

大山:行,可以。放不进去。

Rumei: Well, then you have to put it in the overhead compartment.

如梅:那么,你只好放进头顶的行李厢。

Attendant: Would you like a pillow?

空姐:您需要枕头吗?

Rumei: No, thanks. I'm fine.

如梅:不要,谢谢。我很舒服。

Yunbo: Yes, I'd like one, please.

云波:请给我一个。

Dashan: No, thanks.

大山:不,我不要。谢谢。

Rumei: Yunbo, are you okay?

如梅:云波,你没事吧?

Yunbo: Yes, I am. But, I'm a little tired.

云波:我没事。不过我有点累了。

Attendant: Would you like some coffee?

空姐:您想喝点咖啡吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like some, please.

如梅:好的,请给我来点。

Attendant: Certainly. Cream and sugar?

空姐:可以。 要加奶和糖吗?

Rumei: Black, please.

如梅:不加,请给我清咖啡。

Attendant: Would you like some cookies?

空姐:您要一点饼干吗?

Rumei: Yes, please. Do you have any chocolate chip cookies?

如梅:好的。有巧克力甜饼吗?

Attendant: Sorry. I don't have any. I have peanut butter and oatmeal.

空姐:对不起,我们没有。有花生酱夹心的和燕麦的。

Rumei: No, thanks.

如梅:我不要了,谢谢你。

Attendant: How about you, sir?

空姐:您要什么,先生?

Dashan: Could I have some water... With some ice?

大山:请给我一点水……加冰的,好吗?

Attendant: Of course.

空姐:没问题。

Attendant: Here you are, sir.

空姐:先生,这是您要的水。

Dashan: Thanks.

大山:谢谢。

Dashan: Oh, Yunbo, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Are you okay?

大山:哎哟,云波,真对不起。我非常抱歉。你没事吧?

Yunbo: Yes, I'm all right. It was just a surprise.

云波:我没事。只是吃了一惊。