好学实用的英语口语

实用商务口语:谈谈做代理

好学实用的英语口语

1. I would like to discuss with you our agency of your electric fans.

我想同贵方商谈你们电风扇的代理问题。

2. I wonder whether your firm is represented in our country.

我不知道贵公司在我国是否有代理。

3. We would be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sale of your product in our country.

如果贵方能考虑我们的申请使我们成为贵公司产品在我国市场的销售代理的话,我们会很高兴的。

4. We are pleased to offer you an exclusive agency for the sale of our products in your country.

我们很乐意指定你们成为我方产品在贵国的独家代理。

5. We are pleased that you are prepared to appoint us as your sole agent for your products.

对贵方有意指定我们成为贵方产品的独家代理,我们感到很高兴。

6. We're favorably impressed by your proposal for sole distribution.

对贵方建议由我方担任独家经销商一事,我们颇感兴趣。

7. Thank you for offering us the sales contract for your products and we appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.

谢谢贵方提出让我们代理你们的产品,我们很感激你们对我们所表示的信心。

8. If you give us the agency, we will spare no effort to further your interests.

如果贵方给予我们代理权,我们将不遗余力为贵方争取利益。

9. As your agents, we'll make greater efforts to push the sale of your products.

作为你们的代理,我们将会更加努力地推销你方产品。

10. We will increase our turnover if you appoint us as your sole agent.

如果你方指定我们作为独家代理,我们将增加我们的销售量。

11. We'd like to sign a sole agency agreement with you on your electric fans for a period of three years.

我们想同你方签订一项为期三年专营电扇的独家代理协议

12. I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation of your alarm clocks.

想必你已知道,我想和你方商谈闹钟的代理事宜。

13. We usually get a 10% commission of the amount on every deal.

通常我们取得的佣金是每笔成交额的10%。

实用口语:谈谈身边的.“大嘴巴”

1. He is sure to spill the beans before long.

过不多久,他肯定会说漏嘴。

2. She tried not to let slip what she knew.

她尽量不把她所知道的事泄露出去。

3. I wanted it to be a surprise, but my sister let the cat out of the bag.

我本来想制造个惊喜,可是被我妹妹给泄露了。

4. I enjoy shooting the breeze with my neighbors.

我最喜欢和邻居闲聊。

5. Come on! Don't talk through your hat any more!

拜托!别胡诌了!

6. She's a great one for idle gossip.

她说长道短是出了名的。

7. The surprise was spoiled by my big-mouthed friend.

那个惊喜被我一个大嘴巴的好友说漏了。

8. Promise not to tell on me!

你得保证别告发我!

实用口语:关于钱的英文短语

1. 跟别人要钱 mooch off someone

我最讨厌跟别人要钱的人了。

I feel sick of those who mooch off others.

2. 钱挣海了 coin money

这几年老张的钱挣海了。谁也没料到他会发这么大的财。

Lao Zhang is coining money these few years. Who can ever expect he would be able to make bundles like this!

3. 钱多得花不完 have money to burn

老李的钱多得花不完,要不他敢这么挥霍?

Lao Li has money to burn. Otherwise, how could he splash his money about like anything?

4. 钱能生钱 money begets money

钱能生钱。没本钱又怎能挣大钱那?

Money begets money. Without money in hand, how can you make bundles?

5. 没钱 be broke

我手头没钱了,咱们别到外面去吃了

I don’t want to eat out today. I’m broke.

6. 钱来之不易 money doesn’t grow on trees

你不应该如此挥霍。钱来之不易阿!

You should not splash your money about like this. Money doesn’t grow on trees.

7. 敲竹杠 a clip joint

那可是一家漫天要价,大敲竹杠的商店阿

That shop is plain a clip joint!

8. 生活很富裕be well fixed

自从中国对外开放以后,有些农民也成了企业家,而且大部分农民的生活都富裕起来了。

Since China opened to the outside world, some farmers have become entrepreneurs and many are well-fixed, living a much more comfortable life.

9. 吃了上顿没下顿 not know where the next meal comes

虽然很多人都已经富裕起来了,可是人有些人吃了上顿没下顿

In spite the fact that many have now become well-fixed, some people still remain in a state that they do not know where the next meal comes.

10. 发财 rake it in

它在海南挣了很多钱,真没想到他会发财。

He made bundles in Hai Nan. He was unexpectedly raking it in.

11. 太宰人了 cost an arm and a leg

这个饭馆太宰人了,一个白菜豆腐汤也得要上几十元。

Eating in this restaurant will cost you an arm and a leg. You’ ll have to pay tens of yuan for even a soup of cabbage and beancurd

12. 跟别人比阔 keep up with the Joneses

我可不像你,老是和别人比阔

I’m not your sort who like to keep up with the Joneses.

实用商务口语:结束客户电话时怎么说?

1. 如果打电话的人非常熟悉,可以说:

Is there anything else I can do for you?

还有什么我可以帮忙的吗 ?

2. 如果你认识对方的家人,不妨加上这样的问候:

Say hello to your folks.

请代我向你的家人问好。

这样还会增进彼此的情谊。

3. 如果你答应给别人传话,可以说:

Then I'll make sure he gets your message.

我一定会转达您的话。

4. 如果是你的客户,也可以使用一些惯用的客套话,比如:

Thank you for calling.

谢谢您打电话来。

Nice talking to you.

很高兴与你通话。

Hope to see you again soon.

希望近日还能见面。

实用口语:“最近有点背”怎么说?

1. Oh, I've had everything but the locusts.

哎,今天真是倒霉到家了。

2. It just wasn't my day yesterday.

昨天真背。

3. I got the short end of the stick.

我吃亏了。

4. Why should I be left holding the baby alone?

为什么苦差事都留给我一个人?

5. It's a real bummer to lose your job.

工作丢了,实在倒霉。

6. She's been down on her luck lately.

她最近一直有点儿背。

7. He really got it in the neck for not finishing the job on time.

没能按时完工,他真的遭殃了。

8. Oh, that is tough luck.

哦,真不走运。

实用口语:如何用英语讨价还价?

1. Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.

别想宰我,我识货。

买东西最担心被宰,所以不管是不是被宰了,行家都要先造出声势,用这句话镇住卖家。“ Rip someone off ”意为某商店或商贩企图宰它的顾客。

如:“ The shop tried to rip me off, but I taught them a good lesson. ”(那个商店企图宰我,结果让我教训了一顿)。

如果真的被狠宰了一下,你当然还可以说,“ I was ripped off .”或者“ I was cleaned out”。

2. Can you give me a little deal on this?

这能卖得便宜一点吗?

Can you give me this for cheaper?

能便宜一点给我吗?

你要注意的是这样的问题一般只在“market”(市场)这些地方问,像“ shopping mall”(购物中心),“supermarket”(超市)和“department store”(百货商场) 里说这样的话,就不太合适,因为除了大型商品,一般物品是不打折的。

3. Is there any discount on bulk purchases? 我多买些能打折吗?

Give me a discount. 给我打个折吧。

“Bulk purchases”就是“大量地购买”,等于“buy something in bulk”。

“ discount ”是折扣的意思。平时在商店里常出现的表示打折的牌子是“ on sale ”。

专门卖廉价物品的商店叫“ bargain store ”,店里卖廉价商品的柜台可以叫做“ bargain counter ”。