常用的信用证英语口语

从事外贸的人,对于信用证都不陌生。信用证是一种银行开立的有条件的承诺付款的`书面文件。今天,我们来学一些可能会用到的信用证英语口语吧。

常用的信用证英语口语

We insist on a letter of credit.

我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

As I've said, we require payment by L/C.

我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

We always require L/C for our exports.

我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

We pay by L/C for our imports.

进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.

你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?

信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.

请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。