2015年商务英语口语练习:外贸客户工厂参观

  一、5个有关工厂单词

2015年商务英语口语练习:外贸客户工厂参观

ciency 效率

A: What is the efficiency of this product line?

B: It's about 85%.

A:这个生产线的效率是多少?

B:差不多85%。

r costs 人工成本

A: Why do wehave such high labor costs?

B: Our laborworkers were from the state owned enterprise.

A:我们的人工成本怎么这么高啊?

B:我们的工人是从国企来的。

manufacturing 精益制造

A: Why do weneed lean manufacturing?

B: Verysimple, to cut the costs and increase the efficiency.

A:我们为什么需要精益制造啊?

B:很简单,为了节约成本,提高效率。

r consumption能源消耗

A: What isthe power consumption for your plant?

B: Tenthousand KWH each day.

A:你们工厂的能源消耗怎么样?

B:每天一万千瓦小时。

百万分之一件

A: What isyour PPM?

B: Our PPMis 25.

A: That'sgreat.

A:你们的PPM是多少?

B:我们的PPM是25。

A:很好。

Note:PPM means part per million, usuallya measure of quality.

注:PPM是百万分之一件的缩写,通常是质量的一种指标

  二、参观工厂10句句子

Visiting A Factory参观工厂

1. We look forward to our tour of your plant.

我们盼着参观你们工厂。

2. If it is not too much trouble, we would like to talkto some of the technicians.

如果不是太麻烦的话,我们想与一些技术员谈一谈。

3. We learned a lot about your facilities and the processof wine making.

关于你们的酿酒设备和酿酒过程,我们了解了不少情况。

4. We’re interested in learning about your food-makingand pack- aging process.

我们想向你们学习食品加工和包装过程。

5. It was very kind of you to give me a tour of theplant.

谢谢你陪同我参观工厂。

6. You will surely know the products better after thevisit.

参观工厂参观后你对我们的.产品肯定会更了解。

7. Let me give you this list of departments first.

我先给你这份各个部门的清单。

8. Next to each department is its location and the nameof the manager.

在每个部门的旁边都标有其具体位置和经理的姓名。

9. Please let us know when you will be free so that wecan arrange the tour for you.

请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好作安排。

10. Does the plant work with everything from the rawmaterial to the finished product?

从原料到成品都是工厂自己生产吗?

  三、参观工厂对话

谈"生意"才是目的,"说英语"只不过是一种手段。下面就教教大家如何用简单英语邀请和陪同客人参观工厂。

A: Would you like to look around our factory some time? 什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧?

B: That's a good idea. 好啊。

A: I can set up a tour next week. 我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。

B: Just let me know which day. 决定好哪一天就告诉我。

A: Thanks for coming today. 谢谢您今天的光临。

B: I've been looking forward to this. 好久以前就想来看看你们的工厂了。

A: You'll have to wear this hard hat for the tour. 参观时必需戴上这安全帽。

B: This one seems a little small for me. 这顶我戴好像小了一点。

A: Here, try this one. 喏,试试这一顶。

B: That's better. 好多了。

A: We can start at any time you're ready. 只要你准备好了,我们随时可以开始。

B: I'm all set. 我都准备好了。

A: The tour will take about an hour and a half. We canstart over here.这次参观大概需要一个半小时。我们可以从这里开始。

B: I'll just follow you. 我跟着你就是。

A: Please stop me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,请随时叫我停下来。

B: I will. 好的。

A: Watch your head as you go through the door there. 经过那儿的门时,小心别撞倒头。

B: Thank you.谢谢。

A: That's the end of the tour. 参观就此结束了。

B: It was very informative. 真是获益良多。

A: Just let me know if you want to bring anyone else. 如果你要带别人来,请随时通知我。

B: I'd like to have my boss go through the plant someday. 我真想叫我老板哪天也过来看看。