商务交际闪光英语口语集锦

久仰!

商务交际闪光英语口语集锦

I ve heard so much about you.

好久不见了!

Long time no see.

辛苦了!

You ve had a long e had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们!

Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

阁下(多用于称呼大使)

Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京,职场精英们必看:商务交际闪光英语口语集锦。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京过得怎么样?

How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他转达您的'问候和邀请,英语方法《职场精英们必看:商务交际闪光英语口语集锦》。

Ill surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来北京投资。

American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

欢迎多提宝贵意见。

Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虚此行!

Its a rewarding trip!

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。

As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候王先生。

Please remember me to .

感谢光临!

Thank you so much for coming.

欢迎再来!

Hope youll come again.

欢迎以后多来北京!

Hope youll visit Beijing more often.

请留步,不用送了!

I will see myself out, please.

多保重!

Take care!

祝您一路平安!

Have a nice trip!