营销方案讨论的英语口语

营销是指,企业发现或挖掘准消费者需求,从整体氛围的营造以及自身产品形态的营造去推广和销售产品。下面是小编整理的关于营销的英语口语,欢迎阅读!

营销方案讨论的英语口语

  营销方案讨论

简:

Now we've decided to go global, what form of entry should we use to get into the US market?

现在我们已经决定走全球化路线.我们应该采取什么形式进入美国市场?

杰克:

Well, as you saw in my strategy plan, I think that a joint venture would be the best choice. What do you think?

嗯.正如你在我的策略计划上看到的.我认为搞合资企业将是最好的选择. 你认为呢?

简:

I think for our type of consumer products a joint venture is not suitable because we don't necessarily need a local partner.

我认为合资企业不适合我们这种类型的消费产品.因为我们不需要一位本地合伙人.

杰克:

But their local market knowledge could be invaluable.

但是他们关于本地市场的知识可能会大有价值.

简:

But there are easier ways to gain that local knowledge.

但是有更容易的方法获得那些本地知识.

杰克:

So what is your suggestion then?

那么你的`建议是什么?

简:

I think we should acquire the services of a distribution agent as well as a business consultant. These are relatively inexpensive ways to gain local knowledge.

我认为我们应该请一位经销代理人和一名业务顾问.这是获得本地知识的相对廉价的方法.

杰克:

But what about the marketing and sales aspects of the entry?

但是营销和销售方面怎么办?

简:

We can establish a small office there that can organize marketing and sales campaigns through outside marketing agencies.

我们可以在那边设一个办事处.它可以通过外面的营销代理公司组织营销和销售活动.

杰克:

Ok, but I think we should compile a full strategy guide before we do anything else.

但是我认为我们在做任何事情之前.应该先编制一本完整的策略指南.

  广告策划

林小姐:

What were the Market Research findings?

市场调研部的调查结果是什么?

刘先生:

Well, it looks as if there's a fair market for the product at the moment. They think, though, that it'll take a few years for it to really catch on.

嗯.看来目前这种产品的市场还不错.然而他们认为还得好几年才能使这种产品流行起来.

林小姐:

That' s understandable. We'll have to run a good advertising campaign.

这是可以理解的.我们应该好好开展一个广告运动.

刘先生:

I think we're on to something big.

那当然.我认为我们还得干一些更大的. 查看替换句

林小姐:

That's for sure. We must do the most complete testing possible before we begin to market it.

对.我们必须干得彻底.在该产品上市前.我们必须尽可能全面地测试.

刘先生:

That's for sure. We want it to be a success.

是的.我们希望这能成功.